My sole purpose as a designer is to produce beautiful, thoughtful and consistent design. I love watching brands come to life and take a form of their own, as they complement the business they're representing.
1. I'm obsessed with maps & even considered becoming a cartographer.
2. I've seen all of the James Bond movies.
3. I used to snowboard to work.
I have been passionate about writing since I was in high school and held my first internship at a local newspaper. Since then, I have been grateful to craft content for a variety of opportunities.
1. I enjoy the great outdoors in all ways; hunting, fishing, hiking, and photography.
2. All variety of card games intrigue me and I have been striving to become great in all of them, particularly euchre and pinochle.
3. It was my childhood dream to study animal life like Steve Irwin and sketch the photos for my books.
I cherish the amazing people God has graced my life with, and the experiences that come with different relationships. Flowing out of this fact is my desire to capture images that highlight these experiences in time both for others and myself.
1. I appreciate the simple moments in life.
2. I play three different instruments & my musical taste is very diverse.
3. I love people & I love God.
Strategist | Co-Founder
Danny’s passion is drawn from creating and curating marketing strategies and relationships. He believes fully in helping others get where they want to be and success will follow.
1. I’m obsessed with new - new ideas, new apps, new anything.
2. Inspirational movies tug at my heartstrings. ♥
3. What? Zombies aren’t real?
Videographer & Editor
Dru gets excited about creating new videos that tell people's stories. Starting from filming where the story comes alive to the editing room where the story unfolds.
1. Sports journalism led to my interest in electronic media.
2. I enjoy handball tournaments (it's similar to racquetball).
3. Living the church life makes my heart joyful.
Web Designer & Developer | Co-Founder
Korey has always been passionate about design. His focus is on web & graphic design solutions and creating an excellent user experience for client partners.
1. Remember Myspace? The start of my web days.
2. I'm a big fan of sunshine and palm trees. ☀
3. I love serving people; I live to serve in Christ's name.
Strategist & Creative Writer
Marketing content comes second nature to me. I really can't imagine doing much else. I especially enjoy helping clients articulate what makes their business unique and developing a story that only they could tell.
1. I live in Denver, Colorado with my husband, 6-year-old, 3-year-old, and crazy beagle.
2. I'm a firm supporter of the Oxford comma.
3. I love jigsaw puzzles, yoga, and dark chocolate bars that include any combination of almonds, sea salt, caramel, or peanut butter.
Why are we doing this? One was created to bring about a change. To partner with incredible businesses and not only make a difference in our lives but most importantly, those around us. We're constantly seeking to create an environment where everyday work has an end goal: do good.
This spark of passion was ignited after learning about a new wave of business strategies developing under the model of Shared Value, coined by Michael E. Porter in his original article “Creating Shared Value.” At its core, Shared Value is business success through social progress. Building a strategy that tackles societal problems or needs with the growing success of your business. You can see this movement on a larger scale by visiting the Shared Value Initiative or more locally with the Share Value Network right here in Central Iowa!
Creative Partners Program
Become a Creative Partner and attract leads seeking your skillset. All partners refer work to each other to help client partners succeed and grow their business.
Seeking talent for your own web project? Tap into a team that can relate to your aspirations and work towards making your vision a reality.
Qualify in our form below to receive work opportunities and up to 50% off any services you may need yourself. We look forward to meeting you!